Saturday, June 18, 2011

Girly Questions!!!!

Girly Questions!!!!
Created by grimace2 and taken 96 times on Bzoink
Pads or Tampons?:Both
Have you ever considered breast implants?:No
Do you like to wear make-up?:Yes
Would you rather wear a skirt or dress?:Dress
What do you feel sexiest in?:Jeggings and a fitted top
Thongs or Boyshorts?:Thongs
Push-up bras or non-padded?:Push up
Flare, Boot leg, or skinny jeans?:Skinny
Do you get your nails done, or do them yourself?:I don't do my nails lol
Do you like bad boys?:No
Casual or dressy?:Summery
What size jeans do you wear?:00-0
What size bra do you wear?:B
Are you comfortable with that?:Hell Yes
How tall are you?:5'5
Are you self conscious about your weight?:I love my body
Do you wear a lot of jewelry, or do you prefer not to?:I prefer not to
What do you crave when you're pmsing?:Sweets and hot baths
Girly girl or tomboy?:Girly girl definately
Favorite brand of clothing?:I don't have a favorite brand of clothing
Where do you like to pick up guys?:HAHAHA
Do you like to make the first move? :Who knows
Do you think you would make a good mother?:I don't want kids
What are your thoughts on birth control?:I am always on birth control
What is your favorite chick flick?:Bridesmaids
What is 1 product you can't live without?:Moisturizer
What is your comfort food of choice?:Korean Food
What actress would you like to look like?:
If you could be with 1 actor, who would you choose? ;):I love my boyfriend.
What part of your body do you like the least?:Honestly I love my body!
You've been totally Bzoink*d!
Take This Survey | Search Surveys | Create a Survey

No comments:

Post a Comment